Demand Generation Representative, ASEAN
Location: Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan MY
Job Number: 5294
Demand Generation Representative, ASEAN Market
Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increase the adoption of cloud across ASEAN? If you are passionate about cloud technologies, this client is developing the next generation of cloud leaders. The client offers an innovative and motivating environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to advance in your career, help drive the growth of customers, and help shape the future of an emerging cloud technology.
As a Demand Generation Representative (DGR), you will help prospects and customers make the transformational move to the client cloud by understanding their business issues, and demonstrating the unique benefits of solving them with these services. You will receive hands-on education, training, and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful. Your primary responsibilities will include using intelligent prospecting persistence to identify, create and qualify opportunities, then work with sales to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined. Once qualified, you will use an opportunity management processes to ensure that opportunities are handed off to appropriate sales resources in a timely, customer friendly manner. Your success will be measured by achievement of individual and team activity and opportunity creation goals.
A successful DGR would be eager to learn and develop themselves, and be a driven self-starter with a deep interest in technology. The candidate should be prepared to perform against goals and consistently meet targets, with a focus on delivering results for supporting customers through solutions aligned to their business goals and outcomes.
- Interest in developing a career in business development and Cloud technology
- Ability to understand a customer's needs and a possible sales opportunity through effective questioning and listening. Curious through questioning
- Ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions around cloud services
- Degree or executive education qualifications in Digital Business & Innovation with a technology specializations (Big Data, Analytics, AI, Digital transformation, or Machine Learning)
- One year experience or 2 internships in a technology-related environment, or university projects in a startup accelerator or incubator program for students
- Demonstrates customer obsession by preparing customer calls or meetings thoroughly
- Has the ability to anticipate or handle customer objections
- Handles unexpected events calmly. Successfully copes with unintended consequences
- Able to function well in loosely structured situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional fluency in English and in (at least) one regional language (e.g., Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Thai, Tagalog or Vietnamese) is good to have in order to communicate with the clients in their local language.
EA: 94C3609 | R1548147
Job Number: 5294
Community / Marketing Title: Demand Generation Representative, ASEAN
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan MY