Location: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 5255
CNBC is the leading global broadcaster of live business and financial news and information, reporting directly from the world’s major financial markets via three regional TV networks in Asia, EMEA and the US. CNBC.com is the preeminent financial news source on the web featuring video, real-time market analysis and dynamic financial tools. CNBC serves the world’s most powerful audience of CEOs, senior executives, the financial services industry and private investors and is available in more than 385 million homes worldwide. CNBC is a division of NBCUniversal.
For more information, please visit us at www.cnbc.com
This is a crucial role sitting in the Brand & Creative Strategy team, the hub of creativity at CNBC Catalyst. The designer will work closely with the Content Studio, trade marketing, events, research and sales team, to create high end presentations that tell our story in an impactful way. The role is based in Singapore, our Asia HQ, but is international in scope, working with the Pan Asia and EMEA Catalyst teams.
Can you transform static information into an immersive, living and breathing piece of communication? Are you able to interpret stakeholder feedback and apply your insight and design expertise in a clear and concise way (and can you think independently in the absence of feedback)? Can you create a premium-looking collateral that prompts an elite audience to take action?
If so, we’re looking for you. We need a talented, confident and creative presentation designer who will play a critical design role on confidential presentations for the world’s No.1 business and financial news channel and largest media network.
With a natural flair for cutting-edge, high-end design and passion for storytelling, you should also have strong communication skills and experience gathering feedback from stakeholders of all levels. You will be able to instinctively visualise a brief and subsequently build high quality, accurately-detailed, state-of-the-art design that effectively illustrate complex business objectives.
- A passion for design, with the ability to conceptualise and deliver complex messages through a clear, well-articulated creative across print and digital communication collateral. This may include, and not be limited to EDMs, web banners, ad units, pamphlets, event branding, presentation material, digital feature pages etc.
- A strong technical understanding of design and typography, as well as setting best practices and refreshing creative guidelines for the CNBC Catalyst brand.
- Develop highly critical and complex premium CNBC Catalyst presentations for key stakeholders across the business
- Ability to design and build a positive digital customer journey through compelling and engaging interfaces and landing pages and an understanding of web design and designing for UX/UI.
- Ensuring that all external facing marketing material are updated consistently and appropriately placed to maintain the right brand image and information.
- Collate, condense and apply feedback from stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Work with senior stakeholders, Marketing, Sales, Creative and Content teams to ensure that design request are created to a high standard
- Liaise with senior management to create on-brand new business presentations
- Ensure all completed artwork files are properly delivered to relevant parties in a timely manner, and are documented and archived systematically.
- Participate in brainstorms
Job Number: 5255
Community / Marketing Title: Designer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenton Way, Central Singapore SG