Content Partnerships Coordinator
Location: Sydney CBD, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 5246
Content Partnership Coordinator
Global Distribution and International
A fantastic entry level role for someone looking to take their next or first step in their media career working for one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
Universal Networks International is seeking a Content Partnership Coordinator to join the ANZ Advertising Sales team based in Sydney. This is a pivotal role within the team, responsible for implementing client campaigns and for providing administration support to the team. This includes working with the production, marketing and programming teams, both locally and internationally, to coordinate production and sponsorship assets.
To be successful in this role, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have superior communication, analytical and organization skills, and can handle many projects at the same time effectively. We're looking for someone who loves TV/media and entertainment who can think creatively, work efficiently, problem-solve quickly, and do it all with a smile.
- Weekly and Monthly advertising/sponsorship tracking and reporting
- Work with the production department to coordinate sponsorship material
- Implement basic media campaigns
- Provide administrative support to the Ad Sales Team
- Work closely with our Global sales teams and all internal departments in both UK and LA including Marketing, Online, Production and Scheduling
- Support manager in sales execution and organization.
- Implementing and executing sold client campaigns such as straight forward billboard campaigns, Global campaigns from Head Office and collating assets for production of sponsorship assets
- Done Deal Forms, Promo request form, Requesting post reports from LA
- Asset delivery with International teams
- Keeping Sales houses up to date with programming and digital information, promos and schedules
- Develop proactive opportunities for Sales houses across NZ + AU
- Request and manage all during and post campaign reporting.
- Check on live campaigns to ensure full and timely delivery.
- Find efficiencies in process and delivery.
- Organise trade marketing + sponsorship events.
- Develop & organise a campaign workflow system/process.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong people skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritise workflow.
• Intermediate to advanced Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
• Work well within a small team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Organisation and time management skills.
• Possess a strong willingness to learn and strong work ethic.
• Passion for TV/Media/Online.
• Familiarity with evolving landscape as it relates to TV, media, entertainment and OTT services.
Job Number: 5246
Community / Marketing Title: Content Partnerships Coordinator
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney CBD, New South Wales AU